Merchant Services is investing in a global leadership position in the rapidly evolving payments landscape with an aggressive transformation agenda. This multi-year, firm-wide strategy will build customer-centric payments solutions for business clients. It's a unique opportunity to build a modern product suite on a cloud-based, big data platform at an enterprise scale. In addition, the agile operating model aligns product owners, designers, and engineers to rapidly bring-to-market new product features. As a result, this transformation team will leverage the power of the firm to help clients expand globally with speed, efficiency, and innovation.
To help drive the transformation, JPMorgan Chase is seeking a uniquely talented & proven Senior Product Manager - Digital Portals. This entrepreneurial leader will transform the experience for clients to discover, onboard, integrate, manage, and grow their business with our payment solutions.
This "digital native" candidate will deliver a robust roadmap using their expertise in product management, customer & client experience, business engineering, technical architecture, and agile delivery. The ideal candidate understands modern technology stacks (UI frameworks, micro frontends, API's, microservices, etc.), design thinking (client journey, UX / UI, moments of truth), and payments (e/m-commerce, C2B/B2B/P2P, subscription, marketplace).
The ideal candidate is a highly-organized and self-motivated leader who designs customer-obsessed products, manages a product release plan, flexibly adapts to internal & market forces, and has superior influencing / relationship management skills. This position will succeed by shipping experiences that deliver stakeholder results, P&L contribution, OSAT/NPS, product performance KPI, time-to-market, delivery clock-speed, team satisfaction, and partner satisfaction.
• Manage the transformation of a "digital-1st" client experience
• Manage a product roadmap that balances stakeholder inputs and MVP releases
• Design a product platform with UI's, APIs, services, and data-driven insights that deliver unique experiences across the client journey
• Design a product architecture that reduces time-to-market for new features, simplifies internal/external dependencies, and scales to a global environment
• Prioritize the product backlog based on client demand, business cases, product KPI, strategic business goals (customer R&D, competitive, market)
• Identify potential roadblocks and develop recommendations for delivery issues, change requests, pre-release QA, production issues
• Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, product requirements/epics/stories to support development
• Monitor product performance with daily reports, monthly dashboards, and periodic stakeholder reviews
• Monitor industry assessment that provides detailed insights into the competitive landscape and best practices
• Partner with teams (product, design, technology, risk, legal, compliance, ops, marketing, sales...) to manage prioritization, resourcing, controls, readiness, and go-to-market plans
• Partner with 3rd party vendors / alliances to enhance product offering
• 7+ years in product development or platform transformation for digital channels & payments
• 5+ years experience in digital channels required
• 5+ years experience with modern technology stacks, including UI frameworks, API's, microservices, big data, cloud, etc.
• Proven track record of managing new product launches / transformations of mission-critical payment platforms
• Proven track record of managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle (PDLC) for complex, large-scale initiatives
• Strong executive presence; comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
• Strong ability to analyze opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
• Strong influencing and partnership / collaboration skills to drive cross-functional teams
• Ability to productively work in a matrix management organization
• Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring leadership skills a must
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
• Travel requirement: approximately 25% (as health & travel conditions permit)JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans