The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
GIAM is seeking a Product Owner to partner with various business, engineering and product teams across the firm to strategize the firm's strategic Authentication and Authorization solutions. This solution enables Authentication and Authorization across our modern platforms, workforce and non-workforce users. The role entails R&D, engineering, integration and support, and as such requires experience in designing and delivering enterprise grade IT solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing and launching products within Cybersecurity and/or Identity and Access Management. Solutions should be enterprise grade and focus on consistent user experience. They will have experience in delivering outcomes through agile software delivery and DevOps. The candidate should have excellent communications skills and be able to build strong relationships with senior leaders. Knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM) concepts is preferred.
* Responsible for documenting and detailing all requirements for solutions and products within assigned portfolio.
* Partner with Engineering teams to capture the appropriate estimates and prioritize work based on dependencies identified with all teams.
* Provide analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
* Work closely with the risk control teams, delivery leads and vendors during the risk assessment activities for the third party solutions.
* Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and third party vendors.
* Triage new requirements, requests and use cases to ensure a single point of contact for LoB contacts.
* Partner with Delivery Manager to identify resource needs and/or plan resources to meet committed dates.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* 10+ years of technology experience, including 6 years of technical product delivery and management
* Experience with leading products through all phases of a software development lifecycle.
* Candidates must be self-motivated and confident in ambiguous circumstances.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience with executive level communication.
* Ability to build strong internal (client) and external (vendor) relationships
* Leadership by example, coaching and creating an environment for continuous improvement and technical excellence
* Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment. (JIRA, Confluence, Git, etc)
* Familiarity with modern software engineering methodologies - DevOps, TDD, CI/CD
* Excellent understanding of compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
* Familiarity with IT control processes around risk and compliance
* Proficient with the internals of distributed operating systems: Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS and provisioning and migration of virtual infrastructure.
* Experienced in one or more scripting languages: Python, PowerShell
* API security and Microservices
Candidates with the following skills will have an added advantage
* Security domain concepts related to Authentication, Authorization, SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, Digital Certificates
* Experience with Privileged Access solutions such as CyberArk a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Technical BA - Identity & Access - Auth, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Technical Business Analyst - Strategic GIAM Cloud Identity, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Merchant Services-VP, Product Manager-Helix Migrations, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Software Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment