This is a leadership role within our global cyber security assessments team delivering next generation application and infrastructure testing. Primary focus of this role would be to both lead a team and perform hands on penetration testing of some of the most critical applications, platforms, and the perimeter within JPMC. Work with application developers to not only understand root cause and mitigate vulnerabilities, but also to identify where vulnerabilities can be identified earlier in the SLDC and provide recommendations for automation, and vulnerability 'avoidance'. Enhance developer velocity and removing friction in the development lifecycle Successful candidates will have excellent knowledge of security concepts, significant experience, and proven expertise in application, mobile, web & infrastructure assessments.
As an experienced professional in our cybersecurity organization, you won't just be watching over our data - you'll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you'll help lead a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing, and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll use your leadership skills to give guidance, advise on best practices and support our business and technology groups. By taking the lead on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessment,s and identifying threats, you'll help us deliver cost-effective solutions that put our clients first. You'll deploy best practices, new policies and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings to senior leaders, you'll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. As part of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a critical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience with penetration testing against a wide variety of applications including web, mobile, and thick client above and beyond running automated tools
* Experience with both manual and automated penetration testing against internal and external facing corporate infrastructures
* Understanding of Security architecture both from a penetration testing and design point of view
* Experience developing and executing on technical transformational within assessments of vulnerability management.
* Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Experience with cloud and container security (Private/Public) at enterprise.
* Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
* Assessment & Technical Skills:
* Experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, or Java
* Assessment tools, such as scanners, administrative utilities, local proxies, debuggers, fuzzers, etc.
* Application, Infrastructure, & Cloud testing methodologies
* Application and infrastructure vulnerabilities
* Exploitation research and mitigation
* Web technologies, solutions and attack vectors that apply to application technologies
* Threat modeling methodologies
* Application reverse engineering techniques and procedures
* IDS and AV evasion techniques
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans