Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Developer to take a leading role within an existing data applications team. Help to shape the direction of our BI strategy and work with the team to implement data solutions with practical value. We are committed to bringing distributed computing, big data, and modern analytics to the credit union community. If you are prepared to do what it takes to make this vision a reality, let’s get to work building the future.
This position will be based in our Allen TX office.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Power BI.
- SQL Server.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems and make recommendations for remediation.
- Reporting Services, Integration Services, and Analysis Services experience.
- Dimensional and relational modeling practices.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Warehousing.
- Strong BI experience including: data warehousing, reporting services, ETL, analysis service, and dimension modeling.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Provides analysis, design and development utilizing BI tools. Debugs and resolves data errors.
- Masters a BI toolset to generate ETL processes including extraction of data from source systems, data mapping into a Star Schema and the generation of OLAP cubes.
- Creates reports and dashboards using the appropriate BI toolsets.
- Initiates and provides guidance on business analytics offerings.
- Provides second line customer support.
- Reviews and provides technical documentation as appropriate.
- Mentors new staff and provides training as appropriate.
- Conducts peer reviews and provides input on design and implementation.
- Develop processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue.