The Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) is responsible for firmwide asset and liability management, including:
• Aggregating and managing the interest rate risk of the firm's four main lines of business (LOBs), primarily through the global investment securities portfolio.
• Managing the firm's funding and liabilities through long-term debt and other funding sources, and managing the short term cash deployment activities.
• Aggregating and managing the firm's liquidity risk, including deploying the firm's excess liquidity. Also responsible for compliance with both internal and regulatory liquidity requirements.
• Aggregating and managing the firm's structural foreign exchange risk.
• Risk managing Mortgage Servicing Rights on behalf of the Mortgage Bank.
• Managing the company-sponsored retirement plan.
As a Software Engineer you will be a key contributor on an agile and test driven development team, focused on building high quality, distributed and scalable software platforms and API's supporting Interest Rate Risk management functions, including the risk evaluation of trades and positions, orchestration of financial models & risk metrics, scenario simulations, financial forecasting, data analytics, business intelligence & reporting functions.
• Feature development and delivery throughout the SDLC lifecycle, including business analysis, software design, development, testing and deployment.
• Design and development of solutions to continuously enhance the firm's business processes, enhance controls and deliver new capabilities for managing interest rate risk.
• Continuously learn from and partner with technology management & business users to identify opportunities to incrementally deliver business value thru Technology
• Contribute towards the modernization of software platforms with creative ideas and innovative technical solutions
• Actively participate in the agile planning and delivery of software-based solution
• Partner with multiple technology teams to deliver integrated solutions leveraging best in class technologies.
• Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Ability to collaborate well with global teams in geographically distributed locations across time zones
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and computer science skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Self-starter, able to reach out to various team members, users and partner teams to get solutions delivered
• 3+ years of experience developing enterprise platforms in Python
• Strong Object Oriented Programming skills (in either Python, Scala or Java)
• Strong relational database and SQL skills
• Experience working on a Cloud-based environment (e.g. AWS)
• Familiar with agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
• Experience with Test Driven Development practices
• Familiar with SDLC tools such as Jenkins, Git, JIRA, etc
• Experience building scalable and flexible software frameworks, platforms and API's
• AWS Cloud Solutions Developer or Architect
• Big Data tools and technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala)
• Experience with Micro Services
• Interest Rate Products, Finance or Risk Management experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Software Engineer - Corporate Technology | CCB Risk, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Lewisville Full Time Employment
Software Engineer - Corporate Technology | CCB Risk Technology, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Lewisville Full Time Employment
Senior Software Engineer (Python) - Corporate Technology | Valuations Control Group, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Lewisville Full Time Employment
Senior Software Engineer - Corporate Technology | CCB Risk Technology, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Lewisville Full Time Employment
Junior Software Engineer - Corporate Technology | CCB Risk, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Lewisville Full Time Employment