Java / Cloud Developer (Enterprise Template) - CTP - Alpharetta, GA - $60.00-$65.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Fiserv to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
FinTech has been experiencing aggressive growth in the IT Industry and the FinTech Capital of the World is right here in Atlanta! This industry is not slowing down and now you can be a part of it at some of the biggest players in the game. Come work with a company that spells this out - Fiserv (Financial Services)! Fiserv is going through a merger with First Data, and the integration needs your help! Come be a part of the action!
As a Senior Cloud Developer you will be responsible for guiding development teams within on realizing the benefits of cloud native applications and architectures on Cloud. This will involve architecture guidance and development involvement throughout the SDLC. The Senior Cloud Developer will also work closely with Cloud Platform architects to transform the way Business units build and run their software. Additional responsibilities include creation of comprehensive training, governance, and enablement programs for software development teams. The ideal Senior Cloud Developer will work with the latest cloud technologies in the marketplace, and assist the Cloud Enablement team in building an enterprise template for product transformations.
Skills & Requirements
* Have a strong proficiency in Java, working closely with development teams to solve complex solution challenges and drive code modernization and governance efforts.
* Experience in designing and deploying cloud native applications for Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and Public Cloud
* Willing and able to learn new technologies and industry trends for cloud computing
* Ability to guide, coach and mentor BU developers, and operations people on best practices and patterns for cloud enabling applications
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and meet deadlines
* Ability to work efficiently and productively with some direction or guidance
* Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent discernment
* Ability to handle deeply confidential information in a professional manner
* Strong communication & presentation skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organization
* Computer science or other Engineering Degree (preferred)