Sr. Engineering Developer (Python / Go / Ruby) - CTP - Atlanta, GA (100% Remote) - $60.00-$65.00/hr
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Truist to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
FinTech has been experiencing aggressive growth in the IT Industry and the FinTech Capital of the World is right here in Atlanta! This industry is not slowing down and now you can be a part of it at some of the biggest players in the game. Truist will be the 6th largest bank in the country once the integration is completed between SunTrust and BB&T. Join us to help make this happen and work with cutting edge technology!
Leverage forward thinking engineering principles to realize next gen digital banking securely; we'll achieve this by building and enhancing vulnerability management and data protection capabilities
Skills & Requirements
* 4 or more years of coding experience with modern scripting languages like Python, Go, and Ruby
* 4 or more years of experience with RESTful API web services and writing web APIs
* 4 or more years of experience with Version Control Systems (VCS), Continuous Integration (CI) systems , and build tools like GitHub, RTC, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, and Gradle
* 3 or more years of combined experience with SQL/NoSQL and structured and non-structured data
* At least one year or more with Agile framework (e.g. CI/CD)
* At least one year or more developing and managing applications/databases/instances with Public Cloud services (e.g. IaaS, CaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
* Exposure to Cybersecurity framework like NIST, COBIT, ISA, and ISO
* Exposure to container solutions like Kubernetes and Docker