Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Network Architect in Norcross you can help make possibilities happen.
The primary role of the Network Architect is to develop and implement data center network systems and Data Center design. As an Architect you will design systems for use within a single building or large networks spanning cities or even countries. The Architect will install routers, modems and other hardware and software needed to make these data communication networks operate and determine the layout of cables and other components for these network systems. Network Architect will also upgrade existing systems. Finally, Network Architect will maintain and troubleshoot network systems and make repairs or adjustments as needed. Network Architect is a professional who takes care of communication networks, such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and intranets. Candidate will play a crucial role in creating, maintaining and modifying an IP network’s hardware, software and virtualized components. These professionals should have in-depth knowledge about the network’s technological requirements.
- Network Architect must complete various tasks in order to install, upgrade and maintain Data Center network systems.
- Network Architect determines the data communications needs of the company and develop the best systems to meet these needs. This includes designing servers, configuring components and troubleshooting any issues prior to implementation.
- From determining cable layout and placement to selecting modems and routers, Network Architect will oversee the installation and implementation of computer network systems.
- configuring, upgrading, and implementing changes for Cisco/ Nexus, F5, Cisco ACI, SD-WAN VPLS and Azure/AWS Cloud
- Be responsible for maintaining documentation during the installation and implementation processes and ensure that the project is completely on schedule.
- In addition to designing and installing new systems, Network Architect are also be responsible for upgrading components in existing networks. He/she will be responsible for installing new routers, switches, security software or other parts to improve the operation of a system.
- Network Architect will continually monitor networking systems and make necessary adjustments and minor repairs to keep these systems operating smoothly. He/she will also perform scheduled maintenance on network systems to avoid any down time due to networking issue
- Will be responsible for designing data network systems.
- Will be responsible for Implementing new network and data storage systems.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of related experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in architecture, design and implementation of networks from ground up.
- Have extensive knowledge of various types of computer operating, security and wireless systems.
- Have strong knowledge of routers, modems, adapters, switches and servers are the main components of a networking system.
- CCNP certification must have
- Strong understanding of NPLS and dynamic routing protocols.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- They should have team-building skills and be detail-oriented leaders.
- Must possess strong time management and critical thinking skills. SD-WAN: Cisco DMVPN
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS
- CCIE Certified
- 1-2 years of project lead experience
- Experience with F5-CSE Fortinet , Palo alto certifications
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at http://www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.