M3 would love to interview and hire a Full Stack Developer! We need help creating and modernizing our flagship product. You'll be using new web technologies making new things. Yay for greenfield development! We're Agile, just maybe not in the American Ninja Warrior sense.
What we'd love to see:
- Building back-end services - Microservices .NET Core
- Creating single-page application (SPA) - Angular 7.0/Typescript/Bootstrap/Material UI/Asp.Net Core preferred
- Knowledge of architecture styles/APIs, such as REST, RPC
- Intermediate with containers, such as Docker
- Using SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Using Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps
At a minimum, this is what we expect:
- Know ASP.NET framework, SQL Server (2012+) and design/architectural patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Handling cross-browser compatibility and addressing cross-platform concerns
- Write clean, scalable, secure code using C#
- Code, test, debug, and document projects including user level documentation
- Writing unit and functional tests within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- We love engineers with personalities, specifically: self-starter, collaborative, optimistic, organized, detail-oriented and a team player.
Nice if you have it:
- .NET Core
- DevOps - Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Open source tools
If you want to know more... here's the education/training/experience that we'd like to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a directly related position
- 2-3 years -experience writing services
- 1 year working with .NET Core and SPA
- 1 year working with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Certifications such as MCSD, Google Apps, CSSLP
- A portfolio such as GitHub, Codeplex
The other stuff...
Compensation and Benefits:
M3 offers a strong benefits package including 75% employer paid medical, dental and vision for the employee and family; life, long and term disability, and Long Term Care insurance that the company provides free of charge; 401k with a 6% match; three weeks paid time off; discretionary profit sharing, a great culture, competitive salary. We are a certified Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to perform work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to attend work and meetings with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 25 lbs.
- This position requires regular attendance, punctuality and the ability to work a full time position during normal office hours as well as some time on weekends and evenings as project needs or scheduling requirements dictate.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate articulately using professionally written and spoken English.