Sebastian, Team Lead, says: "Team Red is a cross-functional team owning the DC Analytics platform, which not only powers our internal agency business but also is actively used by customers worldwide. We are a driven team which enjoys a good round of Mario Kart once in a while."
You will be working in:
English (fluency required) - as we are an international team, this is our team (and company) language.
Our tech stack:
How you will make an impact:
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You will be part of an amazing cross-functional team and responsible for the marketing attribution and campaign platform
- You will be involved in the full product lifecycle of all our applications, starting from the initial idea, planning, building, deployment and maintenance
- You will be in contact with account managers and the dedicated support team to make sure we deliver the best possible product experience
What's in it for you?
- We appreciate a relevant degree or relevant work experience that provided you with the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills needed for a successful Full Stack Developer
- You have gained experience in developing solutions in different programming languages and you are adaptable and curious about new technologies.
- You are familiar with some of the common frameworks and their tools, like e.g. Django or Ruby on Rails
- You know the ins-and-outs of relational databases
- Frontend frameworks like React.js are not foreign to you
- You are keen to deploy and maintain your code in a production environment
- Well tested code is a given for you
- You want to write maintainable, testable, scalable and secure applications, and are curious to be involved in all stages of the development cycle
Flexibility & Ownership:
We allow you to take ownership of your work, make decisions and determine how you work best. In addition to flat hierarchies, we have flexible working hours based on trust and believe you should be able to work from home and remotely whenever needed.
Professional & Personal Growth:
We support your development, but you're in the driver's seat. Let us know which courses, seminars or other resources help you learn and become better at what you do. If there's something that helps you develop as a person, we're all ears too.
Environment & Tools:
Work from one of our beautiful yet cozy offices, enjoy after-work events with your colleagues or take an afternoon off with your team to have fun together. Snacks & drinks are a given, and so is the right technical equipment for you to work comfortably and efficiently.