This is currently a part-time position (30h/per week) based in our Berlin, Germany office.
CareerFoundry is building the most human-centric online education experience for career changers in the fields of UX, UI, web development, and data analytics. We’re rated one of the best online bootcamps by CourseReport and are growing in the US and Europe by more than 60% per year. We are a small company with nationalities from over 20 countries. We live and celebrate diversity and see a good work-life balance as our responsibility.
You will be responsible to provide all employees with hardware and software they need to perform the best work and help them with any technical support issue they may have.
Your work will have a direct impact on supporting all employees located in our office or remote.
- Provide and replace hardware equipment.
- Provide standard software access.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical issues.
- Document, track and monitor issues through a service desk.
- Keep the IT Asset inventory up to date.
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvements by taking initiatives.
- Assist in administration and maintenance of existing IT systems, and implementation of new IT technologies.
- Assist in administration and maintenance of AV, server and network systems as needed.
- Perform other duties or special projects, as required, in support of the departments’ goals.
We offer a welcoming culture and benefits:
- Your customer's first mind-set.
- 2+ years of experience with:
- GSuite and/or O365 administration
- System Security (e.g. Password Management, Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication, VPN, Backup)
- Service Desk Platforms (JIRA, Zendesk)
- Enterprise Mobile Device Management
- experience with MacOS, Windows Laptops
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities.
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly, free from errors and tech jargon.
- Knowledge of technical documentation a plus.
- Fluent English
- Flexible working times and remote-first mentality
- Competitive salary and opportunities to grow your skills on the job, with performance reviews every 6 months and regular professional development check-ins
- A yearly education budget for each employee to learn new skills
- All the benefits of German health insurance and other social security
- An optional company retirement insurance plan
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support if needed
- Free access to the CareerFoundry courses
- Dog-friendly office and as much coffee (or tea!) as you need
- A nice, bright, and air-conditioned loft office in the middle of Berlin
- A product that has a real positive effect on the world by helping thousands of people change their lives through education
- A lot of autonomy and freedom in making decisions and leading initiatives
CareerFoundry is an equal opportunity employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.