We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is ready to be a key player in establishing, maintaining and developing the links between Authenteq and its potential customers. Ideally, you are a tech-savvy individual equipped with the ability to generate sales opportunities through inbound and outbound touch points by using your excellent communication skills. Additionally, this job requires outside-the-box thinking and active collaboration with the rest of the sales team in order to translate our value proposition into a suitable solution for each prospect. If you choose us, we welcome you to take the front seat on the road towards the revolution of online transactions.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Follow-up on inbound leads and identify qualified opportunities.
- Educate and develop prospects.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Cold calling and emailing prospects generated by variety of outside sources.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle.
- Profile strategic account, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle.
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure follow-up throughout of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information on CRM application.
What you’ll get:
- Relevant educational background, e.g. bachelor’s degree in business
- Ideally, you have your first experience in IT sales
- Customer service mindset combined with hands-on mentality
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- Presentation skills and self-confidence
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Technical knowledge
Who we are:
Two different locations, multiple nationalities, and a fusion of cultures. Born in the Icelandic startup scene, based in colorful Berlin - we pride ourselves on having a diverse working environment and a Scandinavian work-life balance.
- A young, dynamic, and innovative start-up environment with professional growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative and disruptive SaaS product that has the potential to revolutionize online transactions.
- Competitive salary as well as equity in a growing company.
- Work tools of your choice to set up a pleasant working environment.
- Access to our generous personal development budget.
- Your health of importance to us - We will provide you Urban Sports Club membership.
- A friendly and multicultural team that facilitates exciting workplace culture both at the office and remotely.
- Monthly team events for socialization, such as go-karting, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, and barbecues.
- Free snacks, drinks, and weekly team breakfast on Fridays in a convenient location in Berlin Mitte.
At Authenteq, we stand for a cultural-add, rather than a cultural-fit. After all, diverse opinions help us grow, learn new perspectives, and push for further personal and professional development. Authenteqies never shy away from a technical challenge, always push for democratic decision-making, practice agile working frameworks, stand for honesty and transparency, always stay kind and respectful to each other, care for our customers, and have fun while working from one of the office locations or home-office.
Are you ready to join us? Apply for one of the positions, dazzle us with your thoughts on the future of ID verification and KYC, and we’ll make sure to give you an authentic interview experience.
Apply via the application form
Agency calls are not appreciated.