As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching Billions of travellers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
Are you a student looking for work exposure as a System Administrator? Our IT team wants to hear from you!
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travellers while helping us become the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
Why join us?
- Provide world-class Level 1 and Level 2 software/hardware support and IT troubleshooting to users at all levels of the company;
- Install and configure new Windows and Mac OS laptop clients;
- Create, maintain, and delete all user accounts per request;
- Monitor, identify and mitigate security incidents. Perform regular security audits to identify any possible intrusions;
- Inventory tracking of all internal IT hardware and life cycle management;
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks;
- Document all internal system administration processes in our internal Wiki - Confluence.
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a team of engineers specialised in different areas;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
- You are a registered student in computer science, vocational training, or any similar field and you want to gain work experience with the travel audience team;
- You demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and can apply these to troubleshooting hardware and software issues on Windows and Mac systems;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context, German is a plus;
- You are extremely well organised in your workflow;
- You have great communication skills and you love to deal with people.
You contact person is Stela
at [email protected]
and we encourage you to get to know us better at https://careers.travelaudience.com/
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!