As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching Billions of travelers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for a resourceful and energetic Senior Sales Manager to join our growing and diverse Sales team.
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for travel and technology and have a direct impact on the lives of millions of travelers, while also helping travel audience in becoming the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do:
Why join us?
- You will develop and pitch long-term partnership agreements with global Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with a focus on new business and develop up-selling and cross-selling opportunities together with the team;
- You will consult with new DMO prospects as well as agencies on the benefits and opportunities of working with travel audience and Amadeus by analysing client’s needs and creating value for their business;
- You will travel regularly to attend industry events, trade shows and visit clients to introduce them to our products and effectively pitch a collaboration;
- You will build a strong pipeline and meet and exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals;
- You will draft formal offers and contracts (manage product mix, pricing according to agreed goals);
- You will collaborate with growth management, campaign management, Marketing and Product teams for building and launching campaigns, ensuring their success and providing customer feedback.
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them. We offer you:
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
- You are really comfortable managing long sales cycles with many stakeholders;
- You have an AdTech background, that’s definitely a plus;
- You are results-driven and can meet demanding sales goals;
- You are someone self-organized, exhibit self-management;
- You can develop new partnerships with direct clients and media agencies, and you love networking;
- You can develop Travel campaigns (display, video, mobile);
- You are a team player and you like to work in close collaboration with other departments;
- You have strong negotiation skills and strong analytic capabilities;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
You contact person is Masha
at [email protected]
and we encourage you to get to know us better at https://careers.travelaudience.com/
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!