Our data driven logistics department has the main task to manage a Europe-wide network of more than 200 logistics partners.
We want you to take the steering wheel! With your driven personality and passion for structure combining innovative IT solutions with logistic procedures you will be responsible for the transformation of the automotive logistics network at AUTO1 Group.
Your new role? Our Head of Order Fulfillment (f/m/d) reporting directly to the VP Logistics!
- Lead a dynamic team of 15+ people in our HQ and take them to the next level with being a role model for all Order Fulfilment Leads in Europe
- Take ownership of the logistics KPIs in our key market Germany and directly manage the operational Order Fulfillment team
- Be a driving force behind the development of our inhouse logistics management systems and be in the leading seat to establish our API connections with all our logistics providers across Europe
- Leverage our logistics infrastructure by aligning internal and external stakeholders to reach the highest level of efficiency of our logistics setup for all business units
- Analyze optimization potential in different areas throughout our supply chain, create scalable improvements and continuously challenge the status quo
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Business, Economics or another related field of study and several years working experience in a start-up, consulting firm, automotive industry or investment bank
- Experience in closely working with product specifications and rollout new features
- Solid experiences of leading teams, bringing them to excellent performance and thorough understanding of operational processes
- Analytical and problem-solving approach with a sense of priority, an intention to drive and implement changes, and the ability to develop strategic and tactical solutions with a hands-on mentality and KPI driven approach
- Ability to manage partnerships with external parties on the executive level, good standing and networking skills
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2089
is Europe\'s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com
. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.