In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry. Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
Performance Marketing Specialist
At Sonova Audiological Care we are transforming the hearing care industry by expanding the digital offer for our customers. You have the opportunity to contribute to this revolution by joining the Marketing and Omnichannel corporate function, which is located across different countries. As Performance Marketing Specialist you are responsible for deploying the right marketing tools for further development of lead generation channels. Your main focus will be on affiliate marketing and conversion optimization. However, you also know how to achieve concrete results using Facebook advertising, SEA, SEO, content marketing, display advertising, remarketing, social media and e-mail marketing
- Develop, manage and optimize existing and new online marketing channels and campaigns in order to generate high-quality leads
- Support local teams in meeting their targets with regards to online lead generation
- Continuously analyze and make adjustments within the defined scope and KPI’s, in close collaboration with the business
- Contribute to productive cooperation within the central team, with the local teams (on tactical as well as operational level) as well as with external partners and agencies
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience within online marketing and specifically affiliate marketing
- You are an expert when it comes to affiliate networks and have a proven track record of achieving ambitious results in the area of lead generation
- You have in-depth knowledge of conversion tracking and optimization
- Your find yourself challenged when optimizing campaigns through A/B-testing, always ensuring a consistent brand experience for our customers
- You have a strongly analytical mindset and love to work with numbers
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the driver´s seat of a fast growing, performance-oriented international venture
- Continuous professional growth, while working directly with the entrepreneurial management team
- High level of responsibility and lots of space to bring in and develop your own ideas
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Being part of a casual start-up environment and a fun international team in the heart of Berlin
- Henry, the office dog, is sure to brighten up your day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!!
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.