LaunchBoom is transforming how products are launched online. We've created an innovative product launch system that leverages crowdfunding platforms in a way not seen before. Our success since 2015 has allowed us to become the leading crowdfunding agency today.
Are you ready to kickstart your career with the fastest growing company in crowdfunding? Do you love surrounding yourself with people that will push you to grow? Are you willing to get on the ground floor of a start-up with incredible growth opportunities?
If you answered "yes", then keep on reading…
As a Visual Designer at LaunchBoom, you'll join a team of creatives and marketers leading the crowdfunding industry. Everyday, you'll be creating designs integral to the success of our product launches. These product launches will be among the biggest in crowdfunding, exposing your work to millions of people across the world.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Visual design for mobile and web versions of landing pages
- Designing new versions of landing pages for A/B tests
- Identifying areas for optimization within our web funnels
- Collaborating with the marketing team to use marketing data to create better designs
- Designing campaign pages on Indiegogo and Kickstarter
- Designing ad-hoc marketing assets needed for clients' crowdfunding campaigns
The requirements are simple:
- At least 2 years agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- You bend the Adobe Creative Suite to your will (particularly XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in using iconography
- Illustration experienced is a plus
- You have the ability to see and communicate your ideas to clients and the team
- Your design is well thought out, purposeful and has intent
- Well versed in modern design trends and techniques
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team setting
- Ability to accomplish multiple task priorities in a fast-paced work setting
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for your craft… design, creativity, technology
- Visionary: You harness your skill and imagination to visualize the final product and bring it to life. You have a creative flair, you are versatile٫ and you bring conceptual/visual ability and originality to all that you do.
- Intentional: Every detail of your work product is thoughtfully designed to maximize the impact of the message. You critically evaluate each design to ensure it aligns with the project.
- Crafty: You know exactly how to manipulate the tools you use in order to achieve the end result you’ve envisioned. You are clever at achieving your goals, you work through limitations and come out the other side more skilled and wiser.
- Analytical Abilities: You are able to dive deep and make sense of the data to drive actionable insights from what you uncover. Doing so, you find the most value for the client and LaunchBoom.
- Collaborator: You work well with your team in order to see the vision come to life. It’s not a solo job and you lean into and recognize the value that your teammates bring.
More About Your Future Team
LaunchBoom (http://www.launchboom.com) is the most effective product launch system and full service marketing agency that manages the entire crowdfunding process from start to finish. We partner with entrepreneurs with new, innovative consumer products and help them launch and scale using Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
We are Certified Kickstarter Experts, Certified Indiegogo Experts, Facebook & Google Marketing Partners.
One Last Thing...
We've been incredibly successful since we started in 2015, but LaunchBoom is a start-up. If that scares you, then this job isn't for you. If you are looking to join a startup because you think it sounds fun, then this job isn't for you.
This job is going to be one of the most challenging jobs you've ever done, but it will be extremely rewarding and leave you open to incredible growth opportunities within the company.
If you are still with us, then we'd love to hear from you.
Nitty gritty details
- $55K-65K/year DOE
- Healthcare (100% of CA Blue Shield Bronze plan premium covered)
- 401K Plan with 4% Match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Remote work- Residing in CA, CO, FL, KS, MD, NC, NJ, OH, and WI preferred.