About Clipboard Health
Clipboard health's engineering organization is nascent yet seasoned through the responsibility of maintaining heavy usage and growing noteworthy revenue through the products and features that it has built and maintained. Clipboard health has nonetheless only scratched the surface in the space of products and experiences for its users and is thus growing very rapidly.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Data Engineer to make sense of a huge volume of data, multiple data sources and build data products and features. This is a great role for technical experts looking to grow their responsibility without taking on managerial tasks. This role is deeply technical: it is not project management, HR management, or agile scrum master. You will not waste your time on non-technical activities. We want your technical expertise!
You should have:
Are you a seasoned engineer, with a breadth of experience in building & shipping products? Do you have high standards when it comes to what good code is and what it takes to build high-quality, fault-tolerant software? Are you ready to own the codebase of a full-blown enterprise product, act as a technical lead for it and take it from stormy waters into more clear ones? If so, then this job is for you.
- Working with Engineering and Product teams to analyze, understand, and build the requirements.
- Troubleshooting data issues and perform RCA’s
- Building and maintaining features, libraries to enable data flow patterns
- profiling and analyzing data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions
- At least 2+ years of working experience as a Data Engineer
- Knowledge of selected programming language (e.g. NodeJS )
- In-depth knowledge of relational NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- You are interested or have experience with business strategy and exploratory analyses.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
Must speak English, Who can work 9 am - 5 pm PST or at least have 6 hours overlap with this time zone.