Tenera is revolutionizing the construction industry by offering intelligent digital solutions to ensure the consistent success of construction projects.
Our goal is to offer a user-friendly and efficient tool that supports our customers in minimizing risks while saving time throughout the construction process. To this end, we created a SaaS platform focusing on tender management for general contractors and architects.
Built with and based on the guidance of our partner network of construction professionals, Tenera is bringing technology to where it makes sense. Our pragmatic application of AI-enabled automation and analysis as well as our cutting-edge user interface distinguish us in the market.
Tenera’s team in Berlin comes from all over the world and consists of 30 people with various backgrounds including construction industry veterans, successful entrepreneurs, engineers, product developers, designers and marketers.
Join this incredible journey as a Marketing & Employer Brand Intern (m/f/x) and get the unique opportunity to have an impact on the business, further develop your skills and shape the rebirth of an entire industry!
- Be part of the Marketing team and support them with social media management and content creation, planning and developing branding campaigns and improving our online presence
- Create inspirational visual and written content that reflects Tenera’s brand and find new ways of engaging relevant audiences on social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing) and our Tenera blog
- Support talent attraction in developing our employer brand vision and strategy on social media and relevant career portals
- Report directly to the Marketing Lead and coordinate with the Marketing, People, and Business Development Teams to deliver cross-functional projects
- You have a degree with a focus on Media & Marketing, Communication, Social Sciences, Business Administration or similar
- Strong interest in a Marketing career and already gathered some experience in content marketing, social media management and/or employer brand content
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: experience in the use of MS Office, Marketing tools and/or design programs
- A great team player with a creative mindset and strong organization skills
- You enjoy working independently and take ownership of your own projects
- Be part of the mission to help reboot the entire construction industry
- Work alongside a team of amazing and experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast growing, well-funded company
- Hardware of your choice and an open seating plan
- A wonderful location in the heart of Berlin
Does this match your profile? Then we like to get to know you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Tenera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.