Being a WordPress Engineer with us
As a WordPress Engineer, you will support our Marketing, Operations and Business Services teams in developing and maintaining our different websites and custom solutions.
Besides ongoing development of our main company website and special purpose websites, you will be involved in integrating third party services like Analytics, CRM and Marketing tools into them. Further, you will work closely with our Business Services team to develop custom internal WordPress pages for prototyping solutions as well as WordPress plugins to support the delivery and commercialization of our core product.
You take a proactive approach in everything you do. This job is not about ticking boxes on a tasks list. Since you are given a lot of freedom in how and by which means you achieve the set goals, it is up to you to find the best solution and means to tackle your tasks.
Qualifications we would love to find
- Solid and proven experience in creating WordPress themes and Gutenberg blocks as well as a strong understanding of the WordPress Codex
- Familiarity in working with databases, REST APIs and SDKs
- Experience with popular WordPress plugins such as ACF Pro and Yoast as well as with bundlers like Webpack and Gulp
- Experience in working designs created in Figma
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands-on and able to work autonomously if required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Location in a time zone GMT +/- 2 hours