Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As a Sales Development Representative for our MENA region, you will join a team of 7 members and work closely with several teams such as Marketing and Sales. You will contribute to lead generation through strategic outbound and inbound efforts in your region. This way you will have a direct impact on our sales pipeline and contribute to our revenue growth.
What you bring:
- Generate new leads based on exciting new prospecting techniques and conducting market research with a focus on mutual business fit
- Identify customer needs and pain points by running discovery qualification calls
- Continuously improve our lead qualification process while growing your industry network and constantly exploring new strategies to reach out to the market
- Be our advocate as the first point of contact with prospects who have requested demos or expressed interest in our product
- Keep up to date about our newest product releases in order to effectively match the value of our solutions with client needs
- Work closely together with the inbound marketing team and sales teams to continuously grow the market
What's in it for you:
- Experience in Sales Development or Inside Sales
- Curiosity about the Adtech / Mobile industry and SaaS
- A committed drive to exceed personal and team goals
- Capability to prioritize tasks and ability to work independently
- Proactive mindset in collaboration with stakeholders in the sales cycle
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Turkish is a must (Arabic is a plus)
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!