Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated Sourcing Intern (f/m/d), fluent in English as well as German, Italian, or French to join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin. You will be responsible for contacting and onboarding new galleries, shops, makers, and designers all over Europe to grow our assortment. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and build strong relationships with new prospects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new dealers, galleries, and designers within our product categories and geographies
- Onboarding new vendors and assisting them with their first product uploads
- Giving recommendations to the lead generation team to prioritize our sourcing pipeline
- Conducting research on market trends, pricing strategies, and analyses to support current sourcing specialists
- You are currently enrolled in business studies or a closely related field
- You are looking for a mandatory internship for a duration of 3-6 months
- You have excellent French/Italian/German and English skills (mother tongue or C1/C2)
- You have a first experience working in a business field (internships count)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- “Getting things done” attitude: high level of motivation and initiative
- You have great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 50 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence, and the autonomy to take on the responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible home office options
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
Please apply via our career portal, don't forget to attach your CV and a short motivation letter. We look forward to hearing from you!