Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated full-time Sales Intern (f/m/d) to join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin. As a Sales Intern at Pamono, you will be primarily acquiring and consulting potential clients such as interior designers and architects, negotiating deals, and controlling the entire value chain.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the B2B Sales team in their sales activities.
- Go in-depth in our CRM and help optimize our database and our processes.
- Build strong client relationships and help to deliver excellent customer service.
- Participate in implementing new marketing campaigns and create new sales support material.
- Analyze data and deliver strategic recommendations.
- Full responsibility and realization of personal KPIs (quantitative and qualitative).
- Being part of the entire value chain and work with cross-functional teams to improve processes
- Smart and driven Bachelor or Master student (you are currently enrolled at a European University)
- Availability 3-6 months (mandatory internship if >3 months)
- Previous sales experience and a passion for startups is advantageous
- “Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open to challenges
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good English (mother tongue or C1/C2) and Italian. At least another European language, further languages are beneficial.