We're an ambitious team of entrepreneurs excited about building the next big thing in B2B. Perdoo helps companies turn ambition into reality with our SaaS tool which is based on OKR, a goal management framework used by top-achieving businesses like Google and LinkedIn.
By focusing companies around common objectives, we help them fix the broken link between strategy and execution so that everyone can work together on a clear path towards success. Many well-known companies throughout the world already trust us and our product.
As the HR manager at Perdoo, you’ll be responsible for further growing our amazing team and enabling everyone to do their best work here. You’ll own the HR admin, employee life cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding, as well as all our recruiting and office management. You’ll be the go-to person for the entire team, you’re responsible for maintaining an awesome company culture and for building out our employer brand. In this role, you’ll be reporting directly to the founders.
- Own the recruiting process from start to finish.
- Search for awesome candidates and find the best platforms to post job ads.
- Create an employee journey beyond the ordinary.
- Maintain and improve our feedback process and personal development activities to make sure you and your team members get the most out of themselves.
- Organize the company retreats and other fun events.
- Build out our employer brand.
- Make sure everything runs smoothly in and around our office.
- Support our Finance Manager with payroll, invoices, etc.
If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company culture and employee happiness, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
- You love what you do and want to contribute to making Perdoo an awesome place to work.
- 2+ years of experience in the HR field.
- You know what it takes to succeed in a small startup.
- You’re able to build trust with individuals team members, regardless of their role or background.
- You have successfully recruited for several roles and are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience.
- You’ve handled on- and off boarding from start to the end.
- You’re a strong communicator and can work efficiently with different stakeholders.
- You have native or fluent English language skills, and basic German skills.
- Contribute to a real-life product, used by hundreds of high profile companies.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- Beautiful office in the heart of the city, with an awesome view over Berlin and a gym.
- A fully stocked kitchen with catered lunches and a breakfast buffet.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Morocco!