Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Join us in our mission to revolutionize the automation landscape. The automation solutions of Digital Industries shape the world around us - from the production of your next car to your mobile phone, our products can be found everywhere.
Who are we?
We are a newly formed startup within Siemens, striving to bring hyper-converged systems and IT data center efficiency to the shop floor.
We built on our principles
- Team empowerment – drive decisions by ourselves with the best value for our customers
- Reflective improvement – continuously check if we can do better
- Supportive culture – open culture of failure with everyone working to achieve our goals
we want to expand and create a trustful and forward-thinking working environment. Combined with our dedication and personal involvement we are more than just a team of employees. We are the creators of our own business.
The gap, we need you for:
- You share your deep knowledge in IT technologies and hyper-converged infrastructures (HCI)
- You think differently to combine your wide IT experience with our automation knowledge into disruptive products that blow our customers away
- You drive and guide the specification and implementation of the software architecture
- You actively design and contribute to our upcoming software stack including prototyping of new approaches and technologies
- Play a part in the selection and acquisition of new customers for Co-Creation
- You manage architecturally relevant stakeholders on different levels up to the management within and outside Siemens
- You take responsibility for architectural governance incl. survey and analysis of architectural metrics
- You work self-sufficiently in a cross-functional team incl. coordination with system architects, other teams and first-time users
What we are looking for:
- You live ownership culture and end-to-end responsibility with strong quality awareness
- You have qualified education in HCI and virtualization architectures (e.g. OpenStack) or equivalent
- You have solid and proven experience in designing cloud infrastructures in operations from clarification of requirements over defining the architecture to implementation
- This is the perfect role if you are looking forward to applying your profound knowledge about IT and programming techniques as well as design principles and patterns
- Based on excellent interpersonal skills you enjoy discussing and driving your ideas and designs with your team and management
- You are hungry to explore the unknown and eager to tackle new challenges
- You live and drive agile software development
- You speak and write German and English fluently
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.