Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We are looking for a Head of Business Development (f/m/x) who has the ability to build and lead a highly talented and hungry sales team to win new merchants and payment companies in EMEA. Further, we are looking for someone who is capable of developing forward-looking strategies and driving campaigns to develop the company further and help us fulfill our mission to create a Fraud Free World.
Skills & Requirements:
What we offer:
- 7+ years of experience in winning enterprise clients within EMEA
- Customer-centric mindset - we are here to serve our customers
- Ability to structure and scale end-to-end sales processes - the goal is to build a world-class sales engine
- Proven track record in leading and building a AAA sales team is a must - being a coach and mentor for our hungry sales team
- Knowledge about Salesforce is required - we are a data-driven organization
- Ability to build and execute strategies (i.e. outreach campaigns, verticalization)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - pitching and presenting will be an important part of your role
- Sparring partner for product and marketing - share your insights about what our prospects need in order to be successful
- Bachelor degree, Master preferred
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
- Be part in building the leading risk management company that offers world-class solutions to their customers
- Working in an international sales environment with teams in Berlin and Amsterdam
- A highly diverse team that seeks everyday excellence in what they are doing
- Highly attractive remuneration package (salary + shares)
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!