Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines, and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes.
We provide a unique combination of first-class IIoT technology and its delivery with powerful financial and insurance offerings — all from a single source trusted by hundreds of companies worldwide. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, France, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark - the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
Relayr’s marketing team dreams big and reaches great heights by executing out-of-the-box projects. We firmly believe that success comes from unlocking each other's potential. Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts and be based in our Berlin office. You will be part of the Field Marketing Team and you will assist with planning, developing and implementing regional marketing programs targeting relative markets to generate business opportunities.
In this role, you will work closely with the relayr sales team to align with their needs. You will be part of development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to lead generation, focusing strongly on selected EMEA regions: DACH, Italy, UK, France, Nordics and other Europe West countries. You will also undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the EMEA marketing department’s activities.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content promotion, digital campaigns, events planning and execution, etc).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns and to manage the production of all major marketing materials.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales team and marketing peers.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Monitor regional marketing expenses, actual vs budget, and provide monthly status updates.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing ideally for a tech or SaaS company, IoT knowledge is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree focused in marketing, communications, business
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or in a similar role
- Highly organized and proven project management skills
- Strong written and verbal English and German language communication skills (German at least B2 level)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Proactive attitude - you identify opportunities to drive business success
- Passion for a high-paced and result driven environment and keeping it fun
- Salesforce and Eloqua (or other enterprise marketing automation tool) is a plus!
At relayr, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas to help innovation in the IoT industry thrive. We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.
- Flexible office environment and a modern office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, free fruits, and a high-end espresso machine
- Relayrians come from all over the world, speak 20+ languages (working language is English), and welcome people of all ages and parental statuses. Our customers are as diverse as we are - join us to connect with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, share knowledge, access our expanding professional library, and attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline. We also offer free German classes at all levels
- Have some fun with regular team lunches and offsites, a yearly company summit, and our branded goodies
- Competitive salary
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city!
- 25 paid vacation days + public holidays
- Visit the biggest industry events on our behalf - we invest in building the best booth at any fair, conference, or Messe
- We offer the ability to work with the newest tech-stack and the most talented engineers in IoT industry!