As a subsidiary of DKB (Deutsche Kreditbank AG), we benefit from the financial backing and entrepreneurial expertise of an established company but also enjoy the flexibility and agility of a startup culture. By encouraging unconventional ideas and working hand-in-hand with other FinTech companies in the heart of Berlin, we are forging the banking of tomorrow.
What you're going to do:
Whether it's Java or Kotlin, you're up for the challenge. From web, server to desktop applications, you understand the versatility of writing once and running anywhere. With your experience developing various applications, you are confident in your abilities to participate in developing an enterprise-grade banking product for one of Germany's largest direct banks: DKB.
We are looking for several experienced Backend Developers for our various teams working on Digital Banking at the Code Factory – as we get to know each other we will find the perfect match for you.
Do you want to turn one of Germany's leading online banks into a tech bank? Nice. Let's have a chat!
What you bring to the table:
- Create a new environment for our B2C customers.
- Participate in the conceptualization and development of a scalable backend.
- Understand requirements and develop full solutions for them.
- Conceptualize and develop various microservices with one user story at a time.
- Investigate alternatives and technologies, supplementing our perpetual quest for betterment.
What we offer:
- You have 3+ years of experience with development using Java or Kotlin.
- You’re a go-getter: you are passionate about developing great products and self-learning.
- You have a formal education in computer science? Cool. You don't? Also cool, tell us your story.
- You have experience with a diverse set of tools (e.g. Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM, PostgreSQL or Oracle).
- You’ve had some experience working with agile workflows.
- Bonus: You have a Startup and/or Finance background.
- Bonus: You already have some German or you're open to learning and improving it.
- You're passionate about your work, but also know how to enjoy your free time!
- Continuously educate yourself: make use of your learning budget.
- Use your very own SpenditCard.
- Improve your language skills: we offer German classes.
- Pizza and beer is so yesterday: we strive for the extraordinary team events.
- We got you covered: free flow coffee, beer, soft drinks and fruit.
- Meet-ups, hackathons, networking events - you name it, we're hosting it.
- We take care of all the bureaucratic paperwork.
- You choose your own hardware.
- Flexible working hours and home office: not your ordinary 9 to 5 job.
- We don’t believe in dressing you for the job: come as you like and you’ll fit in perfectly.
- Office located in the heart of Berlin.
- And, of course: a competitive salary with 30 days of vacation per year for full time positions.
- Human needs at the top of the backlog.
- Customer be our king!
- Learn. Grow. Repeat.
- Build on failure & celebrate success.
We take responsibility – always!