We are looking for a motivated and hands-on team lead who wants to be an active part in developing the #1 tool for success on Amazon. This opening is for a position in our core Advertising team, which develops features in the quickly expanding area of Amazon Advertising. With the support of DevOps and Design, you will work in a cross-functional team and develop cutting-edge features for thousands of customers managing their Amazon ad spend with Sellics.
If you're interested in working with large amounts of data and complex use-cases in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment, this challenge is for you!
We're looking for people who:
- Lead and work with a cross-functional team to deliver cutting-edge features
- Interact with other team leads to share information and improve cross-departmental processes
- Assist your team and Product Management in developing roadmaps for system and product growth
- Work together with the team’s product manager to align technology solutions with the product vision
- Grow your team and team members by providing mentoring and coaching
- Encourage and support others to take on responsibility, build authority, and accountability
- Build scalable services that handle billions of data-points
- Design and implement the service- and data architecture
Why should you choose Sellics? We offer:
- Have experience in leading software development teams and products through multiple releases
- Have a good leadership, people management and communication skills
- Have passion to coach others and share knowledge with your team
- Lead by example, understand your team and mentor others to reach their full potential
- Have 5+ years of commercial experience as a software developer with Java (including Java 8+)
- Have 5+ years of commercial experience with relational databases (Postgres preferred)
- Have a strong DevOps mindset: You believe a developer should be involved in deploying, running and monitoring an application
- Are familiar with cloud solutions, preferably AWS, experience with Terraform is a plus
- Are familiar with Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA Frameworks
- Are familiar with Messaging, Rest, Multithreading, Caching
- Are comfortable working with Maven, Git and Jira
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- A talented, growing company and tech/product team
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Competitive compensation package and defined career paths
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible working hours (full remote policy at least for remainder of 2020)
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Free food and drinks, educational "Sellics Talks," regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Professional coffee-machine, and the best coffee beans Berlin has to offer ;)
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a growing and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help merchants across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 110 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.