HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart and collaborative individuals, entrepreneurial courage and of course….good taste.
In order to keep the HelloFresh success story cooking, our DACH Finance Team is looking for a talented and hungry Controller. A diverse group of personalities and thinkers, the Finance Team supports the business by putting on their aprons each day, and you guessed it, crunching the numbers. If you love progress, analytics and good food as much as we do, come join a top 10 Glassdoor company and drive the future of food.
As Senior Controller (f/m/d) you are a key member of the DACH organization. In this role, you will leverage your finance expertise and general business know-how to not only help DACH accelerate its profitable growth trajectory, but also to maintain top in class financial reporting, analyses and FP&A processes. Additionally, you will work as a key business partner to stakeholders across the organization, ensuring and supporting data driven and financially sound decision making at all levels.
Your initial contract is limited at two years with option of extension.
Your area of responsibility
- Be a central player in driving the DACH organization’s budgeting and financial reporting
- Assist in coordinating and executing the monthly, quarterly and year end financial closings; develop processes that move the needle in this area
- Prepare, present and defend variance analyses and management reportings for local and global leadership
- Act as a key business partner to DACH’s senior management and your global counterparts in FP&A, Marketing and Finance
- Ensure and encourage sound decision making with excellent analyses and presentations
- Support local management with critical ad-hoc projects and business case modeling
What else we offer you
- Degree in economics, business administration, finance or a similar field
- Minimum 4 years experience in Controlling
- Expert business planning and case development skills
- Highly fluent in the language of P&Ls, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows and driver KPIs
- You feel comfortable talking accounting with accountants
- You stay organized and focused while moving at a fast pace and multi-tasking
- You work independently and embrace responsibility
- You convince with clear communication and have experience managing stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- You have ideally both corporate and hands on startup experience
- You speak excellent English and German
- Bonus points for: SQL, Oracle and Adaptive know-how; experience in a B2C online business is an additional plus
You're hungry for more?
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the HelloFresh cooking box category
- A vibrant, international environment and a top notch office
- A guaranteed steep learning curve
- A high level or responsibility and visibility in the DACH organization from Day 1
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!