Supercam is a product-driven software company making video chat more productive and enjoyable. We empower people to be great storytellers by crafting tools for live video presentations. We help people present better in business meetings, at virtual events, in a virtual classroom or customer reviews. Our vision is to make everyone an engaging storyteller by supercharging live video presentations. Supercam is founded by experienced serial entrepreneurs and backed by renowned angels & VCs.
As a Senior C++ Engineer, you're developing a camera-first live video presentation software. You're passionate about building fast products from scratch, work in cross-functional teams, make decision, get stuff done and help build to overall company culture.
Who we're looking for
- Expertise in building efficient, well-designed and well-structured backend services
- Mastery of C/C++ or an equivalent language
- You love to squeeze every last piece of performance out of your code
- The ambition to raise the quality-bar release after release
- Experience in developing graphics- and video-intensive applications is a big plus (e.g. OpenGL/Vulkan, OpenCV)
- Interest in computer graphics, computer vision, VR & AR is a big plus
- The desire to interact with PMs & designers and iterate quickly
- Product-focus, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equal education
- You're a good person people enjoy working with
Sounds good? Impress us with the most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us at [email protected]
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.