Supercam is a product-driven software company making video chat more productive and enjoyable. We empower people to be great storytellers by crafting tools for live video presentations. We help people present better in business meetings, at virtual events, in a virtual classroom, or in customer reviews. Our vision is to make everyone a great presenter. Supercam is founded by experienced serial entrepreneurs and backed by renowned angels & VCs.
As a Senior Web Engineer, you're developing a camera-first live video presentation software. You're passionate about building beautifully designed products from scratch, work in cross-functional teams, make decisions, get stuff done, and help build to overall company culture.
Who we're looking for
- Enthusiasm about staying up-to-date with the modern web stack
- Attention to detail when it comes to product design and user experience
- You have extensive experience shipping Single Page Applications and bringing delightful user interactions to life
- You're comfortable debugging problems anywhere in the stack
- Product-focus, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science
- You're a good person people enjoy working with
Sounds good? Impress us with the most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us at [email protected]
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.