Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galleries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon.
Because of our continued growth, we have set up an EU HQ in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
Our Customer Care Department - We are the front desk, the information desk, the dispatcher, the customer service department, after-hours office, messaging center and many more. The responsibility is very high as we have a pivotal role on the public image of our clients.
As an Assistant Manager we expect you to be with us for 40h/week and here’s how we envision you!
What you bring to the team:
- Genuine interest for Customer Care and helping others
- Passion for all things related to communication
- English proficiency including Spelling and Grammar
- Previous experience in working as an Assistant Manager/ Customer Service Team Lead
- Self-starter, fast learner, independent and with a hands-on attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about beauty and skincare
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Problem solver with a natural curiosity
Apply if you are someone with the willingness to perform and is not afraid to get your hands dirty. Your responsibilities will include but not resume at:
- Developing and training junior members of the team
- Provide your team with all the feedback and support they need
- Proactively engaging with the customers in order to offer support and assistance when needed
- Assisting the Manager with daily activities
- Executing operational activities and provide support to ensure that objectives are achieved
We are truly looking forward to meeting you!