Our mission is to solve climate change by restoring nature. Climate change requires us to remove carbon from the atmosphere. We use satellite imaging and machine learning to measure and monitor forests. Like-minded and top investors, such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Amazon Climate Fund, Chris Sacca, and Paul Graham, back us.
We need your help to bring transparency and to increase the use of forests to remove carbon.
Job is remote, but we prefer candidate to be within three hours of the Pacific time zone.
* be solving complex problems without known answers.
* be joining a small, passionate, and skilled team.
* be responsible for delivering delightful experiences.
* work with experts in forest science and machine learning.
* support data infrastructure to services to frontend experiences.
We expect you to:
* learn fast and be humble.
* take part in strategic thinking and take apart problems.
* ship high-quality software.
* communicate well and document better.
* have fun.
* Python (e.g FastAPI, Tensorflow)
* React and Redux
* Postgres / PostGIS