Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
About the Team:
The Platform Team is responsible for designing, building, automating, monitoring and maintaining all production and development infrastructure for the company. We run in AWS, but our architecture is designed to be run wherever it is needed. Recent projects we completed were:
- Single Sign On for almost all internal services, including PostgreSQL and AWS using FreeIPA and LDAP. We have written many of our own tools for this so we have lots of opportunities to flex our coding muscles!
- Design and deploy a custom traffic rate-limiter, written in Go
- Full end-to-end deployment automation of our production stack, including networking, load balancing and security groups! By pressing a button in Gitlab, we can deploy and publish all infrastructure and its metadata automatically, which allows our developers to fully automate their application code deployment with no manual steps.
Future projects include:
- Automate and integrate GPU based machine learning systems into production
- Leverage AWS Fargate to simplify our security environment
- Dynamically scale and customize our Kubernetes clusters based on fluctuations in demand, or based on customer specifications
- Custom smart load balancing to detect and route around unavailable resources
- Many more!
Do you like to automate things? Does deploying a whole data center with the press of a button sound like fun? Do you love infrastructure but think in code? Enjoy designing architecture and choosing technology that actually gets used? Join our highly-skilled Platform team and work with the latest and coolest technology stack! We support fully automated deployments, networks, monitoring, logging, alerting and security from the comfort of our text editors - all while adhering to efficient and low stress DevOps principles and processes.
The ideal candidate should know or be interested in learning how to support VPNs, firewalls, and loadbalancers, and how to measure and troubleshoot network performance.
The candidate should also have an interest in developing automation tools using Python or Golang, and should know how to use Git to version, branch and merge his or her code.
They should be comfortable at the Linux command line, and know his or her way around Kubernetes clusters.
A positive attitude, a willingness to collaborate, and the desire and ability to learn are required! (A sense of humor helps!)
Ability to participate in a paid on-call rotation.
Skills and requirements:
Our Stack and Key Skills
4 or more years working in a DevOps role, with experience using the following tools:
- Networking - Troubleshooting and Configuration (OpenVPN, Ipsec, etc)
- Ubuntu Linux
- AWS (EC2, RDS, Route53, etc)
- Ansible (or Puppet, Chef, Salt etc. )
- Scripting in Golang or Python
Nice to have:
What we offer:
- Terraform (for AWS)
- Prometheus Monitoring
Upon clicking "Send", you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
Looking forward to receiving your application!