The Senior Graphic Designer will play a pivotal role in bringing our brand and creative campaigns to life. Working directly with our Creative Team based in the UK, and with the local Creative Production Team based in Wilton, CT, you will take the creative to the finish line using your multiple design skills across print, web, video, video editing and environmental.
Additionally, this role will work with our regional graphic designers on the implementation of our brand and creative campaigns throughout the year.
• Production design work, putting the final touches to our global creative work
• Produce our print and digital catalogues
• Produce final video edits, motion graphics from the main campaign videos produced by the Global Creative Team
• Prioritizing and time management of work queue to ensure projects are completed on time and consistently at the highest level of quality
• Works with our staff photographer and retoucher to produce studio photo assets for product marketing across various mediums
• Will also work with the regional graphic designers to ensure implementation the brand guidelines for all our brand and campaign initiatives and can offer alternative on-brand solutions when needed
• Conceptualizing skills for large scale projects, an eye for branded design, motion-graphics, sound design, layout and typography
• An ability to listen, communicate, adapt, and deliver requirements, on a perpetual stream, while meeting time, budget and design constraints
• Able to manage production budget(s)
• Demonstrate an ability to deconstruct design and identify when a design works and when it doesn’t
• Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
• Contributes to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Media Studies or related field
• Video Production and Editing experience
• 2+ years of design experience – with portfolio demonstrating video production/editing skills
• Strong capabilities in Adobe Creative Suite (including AfterEffects and Premiere Pro), Final Cut Pro and basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience working with CMS websites and email editing programs
• Experience working with printing vendors
• Comfortable in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word and Apple Keynote
• Knowledge of new trends/technologies in design and the digital realm
• A strong eye to detail is a must
• Bring creative input and value to the Global team
• Work with our Art Director, Creative Director, Marketing Director and Global Team to produce world class creative work
• An ability to listen, communicate, adapt, and deliver requirements
• Are curious by nature, constantly researching design work across all mediums
• Proactive self-starter
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
• Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time