We are serving a growing global healthcare market segment with a comprehensive range of innovative hearing solutions. We are one of the broadest hearing care providers in the world. Our vision? To create a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and live a life without limitations.
Our mission is to help people hear the world by providing the most innovative technology, service-oriented dedication and by accepting responsibility for all of our actions. We strive for highest ethical behaviour and unquestionable integrity. These values are at the core of our culture and form an integral part of our endeavour to create sustainable success and value for all our stakeholders.
We have recently founded a dynamic venture in Berlin facilitating our endeavour to create impactful direct-to-consumer brands in the audiological markets we operate in. As a key contributor to a smaller, yet quickly expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new branch of the company.
- You steer the CRM, driving significant impact on our German market PnL
- You are responsible for owning all CRM related projects and will push the evolvement of our CRM-strategy including the implementation of new customer communications tools
- You steer the whole lifecycle of customer relationship management, across multiple on- and offline touchpoints (e-mail, phone, SMS, print, app et al.)
- You collaborate with specialized teams to grow the business by creating scalable CRM campaigns. Through analysis of our users’ needs and behaviour, you lay the foundation for engagement along the user journey
- You partner with our data & analytics team, marketing managers and customer care team to optimize retention and LTV of our customers as well as support downstream funnel events
- You monitor, analyse, test and report regularly on CRM activities
- You keep track and always stay informed of the industry trends and innovations in everything from deliverability and message frequency, to specific touchpoint best practices and best-in-class creative approaches
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a CRM related domain
- You speak fluent English and German
- You are in the lead when it comes to conceptualization and execution of creative ideas for activating our existing user groups, as well as moving new ones deeper into the conversion funnel
- You know how to think strategically, at the same time love to work operationally and hands-on
- You are experienced in commanding a wide range of modern tools to enhance customer relationship management
- You have a consumer business background, prior experience in a SaaS company is a plus
- You are highly analytical and data driven, knowledge of SQL is a big plus
- The opportunity to join early and sit in the drivers seat of a fast growing, performance-oriented international venture.
- Continuous professional growth, while working directly with the entrepreneurial management team.
- High level of responsibility and lots of space to bring in and develop your own ideas.
- The chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Being part of a casual start-up environment and a fun international team in the heart of Berlin.
- Henry, the office dog is sure to brighten up your day!
Ready to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!!
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.