Loudly is looking for a highly talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. You will have responsibility for setting up, managing and refining SEO, SEM, PPC and social advertising campaigns, plus the development of strong customer journeys utilising landing pages to drive conversion. You will also offer support to other team members and assist with reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit a candidate who has experience in these areas as well as a data-driven, analytical mindset and the ability to align this with strong creative content.
- Setting up SEO, paid search and paid social campaigns by conducting target keyword research & developing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance accordingly
- Supporting the development of strong customer journeys based on user profiles, using CRM tools such as Hubspot, Send In Blue or equivalent
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns; assessing these against the company goals
- Working with Senior Marketing Manager to ensure that marketing approaches align with brand and sub-brands for various products whilst also driving conversion
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Solid understanding of CRM, PPC, SEO, and SEM
- Experience using content management platforms
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Familiarity with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You are an effective communicator and relationship builder, with an ability to work in a cross-functional team and work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and to meet deadlines
- Flexible analytical mindset and the ability to quickly pivot and iterate to achieve strong results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or equivalent experience
- Living in Berlin
- English verbal and written proficiency advanced / native speaker
- Passionate about music culture and trends
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work in a start-up and have a big impact across multiple products
Loudly is an AI powered-music tech company based in Berlin with a mission to disrupt and improve how millions of people discover, experience and create music every day. We currently serve millions of users globally and have just launched two new AI powered music services targeting the Creative Economy. We are essentially building a music platform for the 21st century, primed for the digital age.
We are headquartered in Berlin and offer a flexible approach to remote work.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion amongst our audiences, artists and employees. We believe that in order to deliver the best experience we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.
- Join us to invent the future of music!