Sales Enablement will be in a key role within the EMEA Sales and Marketing organization at Ninja. The mission of the team is to increase impact through best-in-class enablement programs centered around role-based knowledge, skill development and strong analytics. This role will center on the sales segment of the business, that specifically includes teams who manage all sales activity.
This role will help drive our strategy to execution and help our EMEA sales organization realize its ambitious goals. You will bring unique perspectives, team spirit and amazing execution prowess to help roll-out our GTM strategy. The ideal candidate is a high energy, driven individual with enablement experience and appreciates working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and data-driven environment.
What to expect?
What you need to be successful?
- Interim team lead of the Sales Development team
- Provide data-driven insights and actionable analytics to the Sales leadership team
- Work with the Sales and Marketing leaders to establish role-based curriculums and programs that drive the knowledge and skill development
- Align and execute programs that build foundational capability for role-based knowledge and skills
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and understanding of the ongoing needs
- Establish ongoing cross functional collaboration with the broader sales, marketing, and product organizations
- Direct report to General Manager, EMEA
Who are we?
- 2+ years of Prior Program Management or Sales Management and Sales or Sales Enablement experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience with Salesforce is a must
- Experience with Salesloft or other Sales automation tools is a plus
- Goal-oriented thinker which demonstrated success achieving and fulfilling Sales KPIs together with a team
- Experience in implementing a Sales Methodology (Value Based Selling)
- Excellent communications skills including, writing, presenting, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
NinjaRMM is a leading, cloud-based remote monitoring and management platform that combines powerful time-saving functionality with an intuitive UI, allowing MSPs and IT pros to easily monitor and manage thousands of devices. NinjaRMM was named a 2020 Leader by G2Crowd and rated the #1 RMM across 8 categories, including ease of use, product direction, and quality of support. NinjaRMM has office locations in San Francisco, CA, Clearwater, FL, and Berlin, Germany. For more information, please visit www.ninjarmm.com