Mailshake is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Angular Developer to help us implement new features and functionality for our simple yet powerful sales engagement software for sales professionals. You’ll work closely with other members of the Product and Engineering teams to continue building out our platform to provide our customers with a great user experience.
About the Position
The Angular Developer is responsible for writing frontend-specific code to implement new features for Mailshake’s platform, and you’ll use your strong Angular skills to turn design concepts into great UI/UX for our customers. The frontend code you produce will be used by other members of the Engineering team for them to complete end-to-end functionality.
This is a remote-only position and thus requires the ability to get work done with minimal supervision, and should also be able to communicate effectively with other members of the team on an as-needed basis. The person in this role should have a steady pace of feature delivery while maintaining high quality code.
- Implement frontend features in a consistent, timely manner.
- Provide estimates for frontend development work.
- Participate in design concept reviews to ensure feasibility and great UI/UX.
- Work closely with the Product team to iterate on design concepts for upcoming features.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand feature needs and usability.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to understand priorities and schedules.
- Provide frontend coding support for other Engineering team members.
- Prior work implementing Angular in large-scale frontend applications.
- Ability to transform low-fidelity wireframes into working prototypes and frontend UI/UX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of git and GitHub.
- Remote, work-from-home experience.
Nice To Haves
- Prior work in a SaaS company.
- Experience with NgRx.
- Experience with templating engines, such as Nunjucks and Handlebars.
- Experience with analytics products, such as Amplitude and Mixpanel.
- Experience with Material Design and Angular Material.
- Experience implementing A/B testing in frontend code.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software.
Mailshake is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast-growing startup looking to expand our product offering with the feedback of thousands of happy customers. We believe in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, paid maternity/paternity leave, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, and other perks that come with being a remote company.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Mailshake, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. Mailshake is an Equal Opportunity Employer.