Applanga is an end-to-end software localization management platform that helps businesses to translate their software with better quality by automating localization workflows, reducing resource requirements, over-the-air translation delivery to the end-user, and with a unique feature set to improve translation quality.
While keeping the innovative startup spirit alive, in 2018 Applanga was acquired by TransPerfect, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global businesses.
Do you want to work in an exciting field of expertise that lets you develop new skills as you go, take full responsibility for your projects, and make the lives of many developers easier? Then we should talk!
About the Job
You will contribute to the development and optimization of our dashboard, backend, server infrastructure, and our API’s for multiple platforms in an agile and test-driven environment. You will have full ownership of parts of the development process and work closely on the implementation of new features together with the team.
Among your task
Who we’re looking for
- Develop, optimize and maintain technology using MongoDB, NodeJS and VueJS
- Design, implement, administer, and monitor pragmatic and scalable server infrastructure on dedicated servers, cloud solutions, and CDNs.
- Identify opportunities for application improvements based on our current setup & beyond
- Improve, implement and maintain, test, build, and deployment automation solutions
What we offer
- You have several years of relevant experience in software development
- You have worked and shipped products utilizing MongoDB and NodeJS
- Writing and optimizing MongoDB queries is a pleasure for you
- Ideally, you also have experience working on Frontend Tasks in VueJS
- You have some practical knowledge in designing, managing, and scaling server deployments and general supporting infrastructure (monitoring)
- You can show us some pieces of your work (private or professional) that you\'re proud of
- Since we’re also building connectors to many other systems, experience or willingness to work on small projects in PHP, Python, Java & many more, is a plus
- Experience with app or game development is a big plus as well
- Contribute to a product used by thousands of people and companies with household names from around the world
- See your ideas put to work immediately and collect praise from other delighted developers as they use the product you\'ve built
- The opportunity to work with an experienced, “no bullshit” development team
- The flexibility of a startup working environment with the stability of a global enterprise
- Work remote or from the Berlin office. Also: a chance to work from any of the over 100 TransPerfect offices around the world (once international travel is back to normal)
- An inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- All the hardware and software you need to do your job
- Challenges, space for creativity, and taking ownership
- Competitive Salary
If you like the idea to work as part of a motivated and dedicated team where your opinion is valued and you can take ownership, really have an impact, and further develop your skills please send us your application to [email protected]
, including your CV and possibly (links to) work samples.