DPDHL Group is the umbrella organization of our two strong brands, Deutsche Post and DHL. Our Group contains six Corporate Divisions: Post & Parcel Germany, Express, Global Forwarding/Freight, Supply Chain and eCommerce Solutions.
In our Deutsche Post DHL Group Head Office in Bonn you are part of our ‘Corporate Functions’. As a Solution Architect you are a Technical Consultant to the business units and participate in projects with an international scope and broad business impact.
You want to be a technology leader in complex assignments, have the right business acumen and are looking to consult on international challenges? We are looking forward to your application as:
Solution Architect – Technical Consultant (w/f/d)
Unlimited contract | full-time
- You personally contribute to the company’s digitalization and digital transformation, you identify and implement innovative IT solutions to optimize and improve the architecture landscape and processes, you analyze digital technology trends and support definition of the IT strategy
- You are the digital advocate that advises the business and IT community on how best to use and adopt technology, possible uses and its application, including market monitoring, selecting, documenting and transferring know-how regarding new trends
- You assess and help define complex customer requirements related to feasibility, selection, development, cost, architecture and implementation of IT solutions with the help of agile tools and methods such as design thinking workshops, scrum, kanban and mvp’s
- You are the expert and go to person for specific technology and business domains pertaining to the design and development of IT solution concepts and IT architecture; this includes supporting decision making for architecture design and preparing the necessary design documents taking into account functional, non-functional requirements and ensuring security and compliance
- You participate in the Enterprise Architecture Chapter to define and uphold Principles and Standards, you ensure Architecture processes are followed and Product architecture information is maintained
- University degree in business informatics, computer science or electrical engineering, or equivalent qualification
- At least four years of professional experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience in consulting and project management in an agile, international environment
- Experience in developing, validating and conducting quality control for IT solutions at architecture level
- Good knowledge of digital technologies and trends, mobile apps, cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, APIs, microservice architecture
- Knowledge of software design and development methods, responsive design, UX, design thinking, agile/scrum and DevOps is of advantage
- Knowledge of several SAP modules, and particularly SAP Hana, is desirable
- Experience with implementing SaaS, cloud-based solutions, and knowledge of cloud platforms as well as Azure or AWS and their services is of advantage
- Very good spoken and written German and English
What we offer
- The opportunity to play an active role in a globally operating group. The advantages of being part of an extensive, international network of specialists and managers
- Excellent social benefits, job ticket, employee canteen, family service and various discounts (mobile phone contracts, insurance, leisure activities and much more)
- Flexible working hours and home office as well as competitive salary structures Company health management and sports activities
- Central location with good transport connections
About DPDHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world's leading postal and logistics service provider. As one of the world's largest employers in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world with different eyes. With our network focused on service, quality and sustainability, we connect people around the world and improve their quality of life. This applies not only to our customers, but also to every single member of our team.
We are looking forward to your application! Apply now with your complete documents (cover letter, resume, certificates) and stating your salary expectations by clicking the application form.
You can find further information at de.dpdhl.jobs. For a first personal contact and for questions Mr. Sven Roetzel is available at +49228 189-52128.
Click here for the application form!