Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your career in marketing? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we're super excited to announce that we've officially launched our operations in Germany as country #23!
We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Berlin. In short, you will help out with a big range of our marketing efforts all over Germany. You'll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content for our communication channels, owning your own projects within marketing and analysing their performance.
Other tasks will be agreed upon together with our Senior Marketing Manager and the rest of the Germany operations team. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you'll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility.
So if you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today!
What You’ll Be Doing
Our humble expectations
- Ideate and develop marketing campaigns that accelerate our growth in Germany
- Content creation across all channels with a focus on social media
- Copywriting for in-app communication and newsletters
- Manage relationships with external agencies and influencers
- You enjoy creating content and are good at that – especially writing and nailing down the tone of voice needed in different situations
- You have native or near-native writing and verbal skills in German and you are fluent in English
- You acquired a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design or similar field
- You can come up with creative ideas, execute and follow up on them
- You know your way around the different social media platforms
- You have worked with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other graphic design tools before
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You gained some first experience in a fast-paced environment, e.g. in a start-up or an agency
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn new things
- Knowledge of photography and videography is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Application deadline is Sunday 8th November, however we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so don't wait to apply!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Felix Ecke, Senior Marketing Manager Germany - [email protected]
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and most recently Lucasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editor's Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe" Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.