We are looking for a motivated (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) to join our multinational and multicultural IT organization. Are you someone that loves team collaboration, creates beautiful interfaces and reactive systems? Then keep on reading!
Our team is responsible for providing restaurants with delivery service. Areas like HR, disposition and delivery depend on us to develop and maintain their web and mobile applications. We have no dependencies, we are free to make our own technical decisions and get to work with the latest, cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborating with your team and stakeholders to improve our systems and their functionality (delivery, jobs scheduling, shiftplanning, etc.)
- Solving complex engineering problems to enhance our service and the overall customer experience
- Promote and contribute to good software engineering practices across the team and all of IT
- Taking ownership of our client-side applications
- Creating well-tested, robust and easy to use applications by collaborating in UI/UX design and product.
- Taking part in technical discussions and contribute your ideas to lead the team
- You are a real team player who is comfortable with practices such as pair programming, code review and knowledge sharing
- You are experienced working with modern styling systems like CSS modules, PostCSS, or CSS-in-JS
- You are passionate about clean code
- Experienced in building client-side applications and making architectural decisions in technology stacks, deployments, testing and application structure
- Strong understanding of AWS(DevOps) and CI/CD
- Experienced in consuming RESTful and GraphQL services
- Strong experience in testing techniques (unit, integration and E2E)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- The opportunity to work on interesting projects, applying best practices, and increasing your knowledge using different designs and architectures (e.g Event Driven Architecture, Reactive Programming)
- Being part of a unique, professional, and culturally diverse team who loves to learn and share knowledge
- Workshops, conferences, and training seminars to support our growing team
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC) so you can get the job done
- Free drinks, fruit, several sports benefits, and awesome team events