Kambi IT consists of more than 300 people constantly trying to improve the process of turning user stories into shippable code. We're dedicated to value-driven development and think that lean software development is a great way of achieving that. We’re mostly a Java shop but strive to utilize the best possible software and programming languages where we see fit.
Our Product Development & IT organization is divided into value streams. As a Solutions Architect in one of the streams, you will work with hands on leadership to help shape out the future of te Kambi products while being a part of building highly scalable microservices.
Your main focus will be:
- Working together with the rest of the architect team on high level design choices
- Working tight with several development teams by helping them build scalable and performant services
- Working in a triad together with the Stream Head of Development and Product Manager to drive the stream to its mission
- Creating and maintaining an architectural vision and technical roadmap for the stream
- Propose high-level design on initiatives
- Facilitate solution design between development teams
- Being the voice of the teams; helping them to put value to technical stories
- Define and communicate nonfunctional requirements
- Drive Kambi’s overall architecture forward together with the rest of the architect team
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Enjoy working with people and have good communication skills
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Think business value delivered is what defines great development
- Think common sense goes a long way
We expect you to:
- Stay up-to-date on Software trends, full stack development, event driven architecture and willing to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Have mentoring skills and excellent knowledge of software development best practices
- Have proved ability to understand complex technical environments and have relevant experience in creating high-scalability applications
- Have worked with developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for an extended period of time
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Work with smart and humble people
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- An international work environment
If you want to be part of a dedicated team in central Stockholm, please apply with a cover letter and your CV.