Are you interested in developing next-gen mobile apps? Does bad UX bug the %&§! out of you? Do you know what the terms TypeScript and State Management mean? If you answered check, check and check, then we want you to join our team as a frontend developer and to become a cross platform app development expert!
- Develop app projects using state-of-the-art cross platform frameworks like Ionic or React Native
- Take ownership of client projects from conception to launch and beyond in an agile environment
- Collaborate with our designers in building great user interfaces
- Be involved and help others, share your knowledge in presentations and on our blog
- Find innovative solutions for complex technical requirements
Nice to have but not a must
- Relevant university degree such as Computer Science and up to 3 years of work experience
- Solid knowledge of state management with Redux
- Experience with shipping web apps to production using Angular or React.
- Familiar working with common backend technologies such as REST, GraphQL or Firebase
- Understanding of version control with git and common code review workflows
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Practical experience with TypeScript
- Expertise developing with backend frameworks such as Express
- Work experience in a startup or agency environment
- A dynamic, motivated and international team
- Flexible working hours with up to 95% remote work possibility
- A relaxed working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Schöneberg incl. free drinks and snacks
- A great variety of tasks thanks to a wide range of different types of clients
- A vote in refining our workflows and technology stack
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A welcoming onboarding process where you will get to know everybody in the company and ship some code to production within the first days
We are not able to offer relocation or visa support for this position.
What's our application process?
The first step is a short video call to get to know each other. We will be giving an overview of the position and you will have the chance to ask detailed questions about our tech stack. Next is a remote coding challenge which is based on a real-world cross platform app. Finally, we have a face to face meeting in our office to discuss the coding challenge and meet our team. Compatibility with the team is equally important as coding skills. Just be yourself and everything will be fine! :)
Sounds good? Write us five sentences on why you are a perfect fit for the position!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!