Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specialising in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Web Product Manager (B2B) you will be one of the pillars of our Demand Generation team in Berlin. You’ll be responsible for the performance of our B2B website adjust.com
What you bring:
- Manage Adjust.com’s website performance in term of user metrics, conversions and web projects
- Own the website product roadmap, and the management and monitoring of its key performance indicators
- Run continuous AB-tests and new experiments to improve its performance
- Work with a small team of developers to coordinate web projects with stakeholders from marketing (i.e inbound and CRM), product, and graphic design teams
What's in it for you:
- Proven track record as a web product manager (in B2B is a big plus)
- Strong project management skills
- Expertise in traffic analytics, AB-testing, and CRO
- Experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely, or alike and Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence)
- Understanding of our product and of the problematics of mobile app publishers
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance, and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!