xbird uses artificial intelligence to personalize therapies for better results. Especially in diabetes therapy, the algorithms developed by xbird can record the behavior and lifestyle of patients using smartphones and other wearables. In this way, health risks can be better calculated and long-term treatments can be optimized within the framework of holistic care. The collected data is converted into concrete recommendations for action by means of machine learning in compliance with the strictest data protection standards. This smart support can ensure continuous, reliable and individual care for patients on the way to a healthier life.
We are looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence Intern, for 6 months+ (full-time), to support our management team.
Who are we looking for?
- You will identify strategic opportunities and partnerships in the digital health market.
- You will build case studies and presentations.
- You will analyze business models.
- You will research innovation projects in the pharmaceutical and insurance sector.
- You will contribute daily to the core team’s decision making.
- You will work closely with decision makers, including the founders of the company.
- You will jump in where you are needed most and solve the problem.
Who are you?
- You have been or you are in the top 10% of a top university or business school.
- First work experience in consulting, Banking, VC or similar is a big plus.
- You have a strong motivation to join the digital health industry.
- You are able to communicate clearly and to work autonomously.
- You are a fast learner - digital health is a very complex and demanding sector.
- You are good at illustrating complex contexts visually.
- A background in a medical field that is a big plus.
- If you are experienced in business operations that is a plus, but if you are smart and hardworking we will get you on track.
- You want to do work that matters.
Why join us?
- You are a driven and passionate personality who wants to make a difference.
- You want to spend your time with an experienced and interdisciplinary team to pursue a common goal.
- You believe in our vision to save lives with technology.
- You are smart, hardworking and willing to go the extra step to solve problems - but you also have a creative mindset and a tendency to think outside the box to face complex situations.
- You are an open personality with a growth mindset and willing to work in a fast start-up changing environment.
- You will have a competitive internship compensation.
- After your internship is completed, you might have the opportunity to become part of our highly professional, motivated, and international team.
- You can contribute to a great mission.
- You will get invaluable insights into the digital health industry.
We offer you to get in on the ground level of one of Berlin’s most exciting companies with a management team that has already built and successfully exited numerous ventures. We have flat hierarchies, flexible home office options and, if the current situation allows it, offer regular meetups after work. You will be part of a dynamic and thriving team, that works on things that matter. Join our journey!
The internship is available as of December 2020- January 2021
and should last a minimum of 5 months
and ideally 6 months+
. Moreover, we will not cover Visa application processes
, so candidates must be able to work in Germany. For any other question, you can contact us anytime at [email protected]
Data privacy notice