About Pepper NL
Pepper NL is a deal-sharing community of like minded people where consumers find, rate and share the best deals on- and offline every day to provide inspiration to others on what to buy at the best prices. Members use the temperature gauge to vote on deals so other users know that the hotter the deal, the stronger the offer. Pepper NL has over 180k members and is part of Pepper.com, the world’s largest social commerce group.
Are you a keen, creative perfectionist that thrives on managing your own responsibilities? Is reading and writing texts something that's quite natural to you? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and international company? Sounds like we’re on the same page! Come and join the Pepper.com team!
Your responsibilities would include
The qualities we are looking for are
- Add data to the Content Management System.
- Research of subjects, keywords, videos and images.
- Proofreading and writing fresh content.
- Updating existing content.
Some perks of working for Pepper NL are
- Your native language is Dutch.
- You’re keen about language and grammar, details are important to you and you’re interested in online shopping and are ideally passionate about products of the electronics section.
- You have some experience in working with Content Management Systems and HTML.
- You have availability to work part time with us.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Home-based work and flexible working hours.
- Learning and development opportunities with comprehensive insights in SEO, online marketing and the work of a social commerce website.
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies.
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.
The protection of your personal data is essential for us. You can find all the details of our data protection policy for candidates here.