Founded in 2016, we at Forecast are augmenting project-based organizations with intelligent automation so our customers can predict the future, operate at maximum efficiency, and profitably deliver beyond expectations. Our powerful and intuitive AI puts the cumulative skills and learnings from hundreds of thousands of projects to work for every user, every day.
With customers in over 40+ countries worldwide and growing fast, we’re rapidly scaling our teams in Copenhagen & London so we can continue to help our customers to deliver meaningful and accurate work. Want to be part of a team that’s always innovating, driven to succeed and ready to take on the world? We’d love to hear from you!
Are you our next Forecaster?
As a Web Designer, you’ll be part of our awesome Marketing team responsible for the look and feel of Forecast through our website and varied marketing materials - think e-books, video content and animations. Your creative approach and commercial mindset will see you creating fun and engaging content across our channels, as well as implementing it end to end.
This is an awesome chance to build your career in a growing team, packed with energy. You’ll collaborate closely with teams across Forecast and see the direct impact of your work in quantifiable measures.
What you’ll do
- Design and build creative web content with a commercial focus, such as customer landing pages and design for sales campaign collateral
- Use your creative skills to think about how we can continuously improve on the visual content we provide to our customers across web platforms - we have an established set of rules for the Forecast universe, so you’ll know the look and feel of what we’re doing from the beginning
- Work with our veteran designer to upgrade our brand look & feel
What you’ll have:
- Experience in design and front end web development. As well as creating attractive and commercially oriented designs, you'll be hands on enough with CSS and HTML that you can implement them yourself and get it out into the world!
- A creative flair and attitude - you’ll love to think of interesting ways to capture attention in an aesthetically pleasing way, understanding the need for execution in sometimes time-critical situations
- A chance to take big, bold risks to make Forecast stand out in a crowded marketplace
What can we offer?
- An exciting, successful and extremely fast-growing company - we’re super ambitious here!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience and capability
- Prime and central Copenhagen location with excellent transportation options